ZAHID321

Beginner Developer
rank
إنضم
4 مايو 2007
المشاركات
الإعجابات
النقاط
AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM, all brothers,Sorry if this is wrong section . What more features should be added on egyone or dookchat to make it perfect chat .i have a suggestion for this chat to make it perfect.
BAN SYSTEM Does not work any more -
-Disable user to write on main (With ip or with country)will be good
-There should be a ADD proxy button like ban list but there we can copy paste multiple ips or list of ips

Please add more here if you think there should be more things to be added in egyone or doookchat
thanks
best regards

Abo Ziad

.:: Administrative ::.
طاقم الإدارة
إنضم
27 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإعجابات
النقاط
رد: Need more features for egyone or doookchat

I did not understand what you mean by talking about that or Waldock Forums Forums
If you want an explanation of the properties to students, it is easy
I hope you explain more

ZAHID321

Beginner Developer
rank
إنضم
4 مايو 2007
المشاركات
الإعجابات
النقاط
bro which section should i post the thread for the development of the good digichat system ?where should i post this , i am posting here because its a famouse forum for araic digichat user who use digichat , lots of digichat room owner come to this site so i am just asking that there should be more features add in the system for ban system so that bad user can not come and so on .hope you understand what i am saying.

Abo Ziad

.:: Administrative ::.
طاقم الإدارة
إنضم
27 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإعجابات
النقاط
رد: Need more features for egyone or doookchat

For the ban, there are so many ways to prevent the break item, such as encryption programs change and IP proxy
If you want to add new features to ban both in Waldock Forums or Forums and preferred to be a ban on the hard drive so difficult to change and IP circumvent the protection system in Chat
I hope that I have replied to your question

الأعضاء النشطين حاليآ الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع (1 عضو و 0 ضيف)

خيارات الاستايل

نوع الخط
مودك
اخفاء السايدر بار OFF
توسيط المنتدى OFF
فصل الأقسام OFF
الأقسام الفرعية OFF
عرض المشاركات
حجم الخط
معلومات العضو OFF
إخفاء التوقيع OFF

إرجاع خيارات الإستايل